The term ‘Clanrye Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Slieve Gullion Courtyard, 89 Drumintee Rd, Killeavy, Newry BT35 8SW. Our company registration number is IP266. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your title, name, gender and date of birth.
- Your contact details (address, email, phone number and social media contact details).
- Family and spouse/partner details, relationships to other supporters.
- Your professional activities and employment details.
- Current interests and activities.
- Contact preferences.
- Media articles about you.
- Your IP address, location, browser type and information on how you interact on our website
- Your bank or credit card details in line with payment card industry standards.
- Any other information provided by yourself at the request of Clanrye Group.
- In some circumstances, the personal information that Clanrye Group collects may include information that is considered “sensitive data”. This may include personal information regarding racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious beliefs, health and information concerning criminal offences. Where this information is collected, we will tell you, so you know why it is needed and we will ensure it is kept for the minimal period.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Classes at Clanrye Group which incur a charge must be paid for in advance via the PayPal option. Payment will be taken as soon as you complete the payment booking system online.
- These classes are subject to any statutory right of cancellation, payments for all classes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- Refunds shall be offered in the sole instance that a class has been cancelled by Clanrye Group.
- When attending an online Zoom class, it is your prerogative whether to turn on your camera or not. If you do not turn on your camera, our coaches can not be responsible for ensuring you are correctly following the class.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that they have effective health and safety measures in place if participating remotely.